Friday, November 12, 2010

Today's Five Facts About Marketing To Women

Hello my friends, yes it has been a while since I have posted research information but I think it is about time I start doing it again and regularly because I have been getting a lot of emails from friends and professionals asking me to continue posting research information....so here we go:


-72% of Spanish speaking women have a high-speed Internet connection at home, finds Redbean Society.

-10% of women have downloaded a shopping-related application to their mobile device, say iVillage and SheSpeaks.

-Women make an average of 32 online purchases each year, says Glamour magazine.

-50% of moms will spend over $150 on gifts for each child during the holiday season, according to BSM Media.

-56% of men secretly think they are the smarter one in the relationship, finds Women's Health.

No comments:

Post a Comment